6 Days – Northern Tanzania
You will be picked up with our company representative/ driver guide then drive to Tarangire to join the group. Game drive at Tarangire national park. Later evening drive to Karatu
Dinner and overnight at Marera Lodge
Breakfast at the lodge then drive to Mto wa mbu village for local activities.
Dinner and overnight stay Marera Lodge.
This day depart to Ngorongoro. Descend into this magnificent crater for day game drive.
There after ascend leaving the highlands behind drive to Serengeti plan.
Dinner and overnight at Baobab Serengeti Camp.
Depart with lunch box and proceed with the game drive in Serengeti NP. explore the plan by enjoying your full day game drive.
Dinner and overnight stay at Baobab Serengeti Camp
Depart Serengeti with en route game drive to Karatu.
Dinner and overnight stay at Bougainvillea lodge
After breakfast you will be driving to Lake Manyara for Half day game drive later on transfer to Arusha, arrival on time at your destination.
Option Activities: Walking safari, Crater rim walk in Ngorongoro, Flying camp in Serengeti
USD 1,381/ Person
- 4/4 Safari jeep (Photo deck und guaranteed window SEAT) QUALIFIED, English speaking Guide UNLIMITED KILOMETRES
- ALL ACCOMMODATIONS with full board (unless indicated other)
- All Park fees and Concession Fees
- All DESCRIBED ACTIVITIES
- UNLIMITED FRESH water & soft DRINKS DURING SAFARI
- International Flights
- Transfers from / to airport (USD 50)
- All types of TIPS to driver guide and hotelier
- Personal expenses, e.g. Visa (50$ pro Person, as per info December 2016), Telekom costs, laundry services, Souvenirs etc.
- Alcoholic & non alcoholic BEVERAGES IN the Lodges and Camps – UNLESS SPECIFICALLY indicated as ‘All INCLUSIVE“
- Optional Activities
- Personal medical aid & travel insurance (WE STRONGLY recommend TO BOOK THEM!)